Communications and Operations Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:16 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a Business Operations and Communications Manager to join our Customer Success team. This person will help maximize our Customer Success organization’s operating capabilities, development of engagement and communication strategies based on customer journey/segments evolving customer experience and partnership.
- Serve as the orchestrator of the execution of the CS journey-based engagement and experience strategy.
- Align with Brand Marketing to set strategy and voice for customer communications (non-marketing campaign related) across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Build and manage digital TAM voice.
- Craft, manage and execute regular 1:1 templates and 1:many customer communication.
- Determine, and manage in conjunction with Marketing, customer tolerance for communication frequency.
- Develop customer facing content based on customer journey stage/segment.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive and integrated VoC program.
- Analyze the results and provide results and recommendations to CS and other business groups.
- Creating and maintaining an ongoing calendar of all of the CS driven and customer-oriented communications, activities and project deliverables.
- Act as the strategic thought partner to various members of the Customer Success Leadership team, helping shape the strategy across the organization.
- Conduct in-depth analyses across areas of the business to develop an understanding of key value drivers, identifying improvement areas and opportunities per customer segment.
- Partner with global Customer Success leadership on special project execution including project and SOW management against budget.
- Track key customer and business KPIs to measure the effectiveness of CS programs in driving improved outcomes and experience for customers.
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
Skills and Abilities:
- 7+ years of relevant business operations and/or communications experience in a top technology company.
- Deep understanding of project management and business operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with marketing principles/practices.
- Strategic thinker.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, fast researcher; motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business.
- Strong prioritization skills Uses questions to clarify priorities, drive sustainable problem solving and uncover gaps.
- Can provide clarity on projects with a significant amount of uncertainty in scope and definition.
- Have experience with and are comfortable with a remote working environment
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.