Community Manager - Medicare (Fully Remote) at Assurance
- Act as an ambassador, relationship manager, primary point of contact, and Medicare expert for Independent Medicare Agents. You will spend most of your time (80%+) in an agent-facing capacity building relationships and providing real time, best-in-class support that ensures success.
- Nurture, build, and cultivate agent partnerships. Meet with individual agents to share the Assurance value proposition.
- Manage the day-to-day activities associated with the onboarding of new independent agents. Know and support new agents through the onboarding training steps. Schedule meetings and help manage calendars for agents being onboarded, along with supporting your Onboarding Success Manager’s schedules as needed.
- Help maintain and update documentation for the onboarding process.
- Support agents with weekly and/or daily calls. Regularly provide community messaging to help morale, keep agents up to date, and provide general agent support. Review any KPI’s or questions from agents on their performance and how to improve.
- Offer over-the-phone training or coaching to agents as needed. Direct agents to training and technical support on all related systems and applications where needed.
- Leverage marketing and sales tools to identify solutions to serve the agent community.
- Regularly pull reports from Salesforce, Looker (or similar BI tools) and monitor stages of the prospective agents to better determine where to focus efforts.
- Review current processes to determine if they are efficient and effective. Make recommendations for process improvements. Develop and participate in the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Resolve process-related, procedural problems, and inquiries. Manage & update operational procedures for various areas within Assurance.
- Develop relationships with targeted prospects to meet short-term and long-term sales objectives
The be successful in this role, you must possess:
- 3-5 years as a Medicare agent
- 1-2 years of experience as a community manager, operations coordinator, sales ops, or other similar role.
- Excitement around identifying challenges and implementing solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and community management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Salesforce, applicant tracking software, project management software, and/or other business intelligence tools.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and work on different tasks as needed.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
The following additional is highly desired:
- Prior experience in an administrative role in a startup or young company preferred.
- Experience working with on-demand networks preferred.
- Experience within a startup or a company that is scaling quickly preferred.