About the Role:
Are you ready to play an instrumental role as a member of a growing customer support team? We are looking for team members with impeccable focus and delivery on all modes of communication with our community of Doctors, Healthcare Professionals and Consumers. You will be immersed in a rapidly changing and growing environment and will be expected to actively contribute suggestions to improve customer happiness and further the company’s success. The Connect Team promotes a strong customer-centered focus, not only to connect customers with their chosen doctors, but as a direct line to RealSelf customers. We gather customer feedback and use that rare insight to improve the service we provide as a team and company.
In this role you will:
- Provide exceptional phone, text, and email support to consumers and health care providers in an effective manner via provided tools
- Help guide consumers through various processes and assisting to connect them with doctors and medical offices
- Continually focus on deepening consumer relationships by providing outstanding support
- Provide feedback in order to improve overall customer happiness
Are you an upbeat team-player with excellent organization and communication skills? Do you thrive on being the first line of customer support? RealSelf is looking for a patient, quick thinking communicator to handle customer queries with finesse.
You might be the right fit if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing position (i.e. retail, call center, support, sales, or help desk)
- Ability to tactfully question and actively listen to customer issues and questions
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and organize effectively
- Hard-working, motivated, and honest; works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through email, phone, text, and personal interaction
- Proficient use of web-based products, especially Google tools
- Experience with a CRM tool a plus but not required (Desk.com, ZenDesk or SalesForce)
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus but not required
- Comfortable working with Mac OS and Apple products
Not anticipated for this role
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.