Construction Safety Manager
Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor performing light commercial and residential construction projects. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to become the most technologically savvy, convenient and reliable General Contractor in the market.
The Pro.com Site Safety and Quality Control Manager will be responsible for managing Pro.com’s job site safety and quality control programs. This will include managing a team of regional quality and safety managers across numerous job sites and regions. You will be working closely with Pro.com construction managers, construction delivery teams, subcontractors in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market ensuring our customers receive the highest quality experience through establishing and enforcing strict safety and quality assurance protocols.
The successful candidate for this role will have the skills and passion to develop an industry leading program, addressing the safety and quality concerns in residential and commercial construction, across all Pro.com’s geographic locations.
Desired Employment Outcomes:
- Target zero injuries on all projects
- Target zero safety violations across all project teams
- Develop Pro.com Safety program process, metrics and training
- Draft safety program for all field employees
- Institute compliance policies for Pro.com staff and our project partners
- Review program for compliance with all federal and local agencies
- Provide technical and administrative direction for Pro.com’s safety and quality initiatives
- Develop Pro.com Quality Assurance program process, metrics, and training
- Draf QA program
- Improve quality of delivered services across all project types
- Develop and enforce Pro.com work quality standards
- Establish, maintain, and enforce construction Best Practices
- Engage with Pro.com Construction Management staff to develop company wide standards for delivery of industry leading finished product.
- Work with project managers to create and enact safety and quality related schedules
- Work with training staff to quickly implement new safety and quality programs across the company
- Program development and management experience
- 10+ years of experience in Safety and Quality Control role in the construction or home services industry
- Knowledge of current federal, state and local safety requirements and experience required
- A valid State driver’s license with a current satisfactory driving record
- Ability to work varying shifts and hours including possible mandatory overtime and holidays
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety or a related field from an accredited institution and 5 years safety management experience and/or training in the construction industry preferred
- Certified Safety Specialist Preferred
Other Required Skills
- Solid interpersonal skills along with excellent communication skills (Must be proficient in the English language)
- Good listener and able to accurately transmit information
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Eager to learn and take on additional responsibility
- Extremely dependable and reliable, must be flexible to work during emergency situations
Are you qualified and interested in joining the team? We’d love to hear from you! Please share some information that will help us better understand your experience below.