Corporate Pricing Director
Corporate Pricing Director
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. The Pricing Strategy Team here at ServiceNow is looking for corporate pricing strategist to work cross-functionally accelerate growth, optimize pricing, and transform our business models across our SaaS portfolio.
- Work with product management, marketing, sales and finance to develop new enterprise wide pricing and licensing strategies that support cross-portfolio coherency.
- Support cross-functional pricing committee cadence, leading with a value-based pricing framework and analytical to inform and govern progress checkpoints and decisions.
- Gather market insights and drivers to inform field and BU views.
- Support the BU pricing team as needed on customer elasticity, competition, and broader market factors to help support the go-to-market pricing strategy.
- Drive quantitative pricing & customer research, including conjoint studies, economic value drivers and customer value perception interviews.
- Identify new packaging, and bundling opportunity to simplify sales motion and increase product penetration.
- Define, track and measure pricing KPIs, defining actionable cross-functional decision insights on pricing performance.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry across strategic planning, pricing, and/or product strategy and management with 2+ years of specific experience packaging and pricing for software businesses
- Experience with synthesizing large data sets and applying optimization models for insights
- Experience running pricing research including conjoint and other direct pricing studies
- Strong understanding of value based pricing theories and analytical methodologies
- Bachelor degree in business, statistics, economics, or other quantitative disciplines
- MBA degree strongly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.