CRM Administrator at TaxBit
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
Are you passionate about the world of crypto and other digital assets? Do you want to help lead out the CRM administration at one of the most dynamic companies on the planet?
If so, this is the perfect role for you.
One of the key drivers to our success is emphasizing our people. We believe that our competitive advantage lies in our talent and that we can build sustainable advantage by enabling individuals and teams to contribute their full potential.
TaxBit is looking for a CRM Administrator to join the Revenue Operations Team to drive vision, plan, and scale across the organization.
The CRM Administrator is responsible for maintaining the CRM and associated go-to-market platforms within TaxBit. This includes Salesforce.com best practices when updating or adding functionality to all objects, forms, dashboards, profiles, reports, etc. Gong.io integrations, marketing automation and other MarTech implementations, and Customer Success integrations and flows. The Administrator acts as a liaison between all teams to ensure our go-to-market technologies integrate seamlessly, provide accurate data, and deliver actionable insights for the sales, marketing, customer success teams, and executive teams.. The Administrator is responsible for managing and prioritizing CRM Software requests and releasing updates on time.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com, Gong.io, Outreach, Linkedin Navigator and other 3rd party integrations
- Optimize operational and content workflows in concert with the Product, Growth, and Digital Marketing teams.
- Work with go-to-market teams to understand their KPIs, and create accurate data, processes, and reports to enable transparency across the org (e.g., MQL-> Contract)
- Help to inform the selection process, build, and manage marketing processes in various marketing automation tools and platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, Outreach, Google, Adobe, and more
- Monitor CRM systems and respond quickly to problems, outages, or other usability concerns
- Understand go-to-market teams’ process, and work to scale teams’ efforts via automation
- Proactively offer best practice advice and recommendations on topics around overall systems architecture and CRM best practices
- 3 years + of Salesforce Admin experience
- Strong competency with Salesforce automation, including building flows, process builders, workflow rules, and formula fields
- Experience with Gong, Clari, and other sales technologies
- Experience integrating with website management tools, including backend, headless frontend, CMS, eCommerce, tagging, tracking, campaign attribution and other digital analytics tools
- Comfortable navigating a fast-paced work environment in a market category that is changing and evolving rapidly; flexible and comfortable with feedback and change during a project
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- You are equal parts:
- Partner and collaborator. You gain energy from working with stakeholders to create the best outcome possible.
- Builder. You know what great looks like and can build from the ground up.
- Owner. You’re focused on execution and results.
- Fluent in the latest digital technologies and tools to create and build a world class engine
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.