Customer Experience Associate (Temporary) at Postmates Inc.
Associate I, CX Operations
Postmates is on a mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives -- with an industry-leading on-demand “anything” network. We’re the first and still the leading company in the on-demand space -- with a fleet of more than 615,000 Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and a brand that has become a verb in pop culture. We’re looking for people who are passionate about doing ‘whatever-it-takes’ to solve a customer’s problem.
Postmates is looking to hire Customer Service Representative on the Customer Experience team for a 3 month temporary position. You will be responsible for providing top level customer service to our customers. At Postmates, customers are the center of our business whether it’s our Sellers, Buyers or Fleet. We pride ourselves in providing fast, consistent, and world-class personalized customer service from highly skilled agents using the most cutting edge tools and systems.
- Thursday - Sunday: 6:00pm - 12:00am CST
- Wednesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm CST
- Thursday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm CST
- Ability to efficiently use desktop computer
- Tech savvy with Mac and iOS experience; Google Apps for Business (G-Suite) experience is a plus
- Excellent typing and documentation skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette with ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Able to establish a positive rapport within the workplace and every customer
- Ability to work on the phone throughout your shift, maintaining positive composure and enthusiasm
Under close supervision:
- Quickly resolve problems for our Customers, Sellers, and Postmates primarily in real-time by phone and/or chat, and occasionally by email and be the reason customers use Postmates again!
- Correspond directly with Postmates throughout their deliveries to ensure accuracy and timeliness, along with troubleshooting account and device issues
- Follow policies and procedures, but capable of identifying outside-the-norm cases with ability to think outside the box, envision solutions and proactively problem solve
- Work closely with leadership to ensure individual and team goals are met
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Be action oriented and self-disciplined
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Maintain a thick skin with the ability to convert an angry customer to a happy and satisfied customer
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Experience providing outstanding customer service, preferably in the technical, contact center, retail and/or food service industry
- Has a smile in your voice and the desire to change the world one order at a time
- Demonstrates a history of understanding and complying with company policies and processes
- Is flexible to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Meets and maintains all individual performance metrics