Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Customer Success team as a Customer Onboarding Specialist and be the first interaction point a client has with Stackline. This is a new and growing team, so you’ll have the opportunity to influence and build a critical early phase of our client lifecycle.
- Project Management: roll up your sleeves and manage our client integration queue day-to-day, ensuring SLA’s are met and clients receive a 5-star experience throughout the onboarding process.
- Cross-functional Team Collaboration: Develop strong relationships with Customer Success, Customer Support, Product, Development, Business Development, Marketing teams to guarantee implementation timelines are achieved and advocate for client needs.
- Product Expert: Become an expert in Stackline’s data platforms and be a trusted resource internally and externally by leading trainings, Q&A sessions and more.
- Process Improvement: Observe and identify areas of improvement within existing Stackline processes and build new ones from the ground up.
- Quality Assurance: Utilize your technical skills to ensure data is integrated to Stackline’s SaaS platform efficiently and accurately
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience with project management and/or technology implementation.
- Experience using analytics software tools and data platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization – you like to make lists just so you can cross things off them.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.
- 1+ years of software implementation experience.
- Amazon, Walmart or Target e-commerce retail experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.