Customer Risk Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:06 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0, Inc. seeks Customer Risk Manager in Bellevue, WA.
- 60% CREATING AND MANAGING CUSTOMER RISK ASSESSMENT AND DATA.
- PROTECTION PROCESS, AND RELATED CUSTOMER ESCALATIONS.
- CREATE AND DOCUMENT AUTH0 RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS FOR LARGE ARR OR STRATEGIC CUSTOMERS.
- CREATE VALIDATION MECHANISM TO ENSURE THIS PROCESS IS RESERVED FOR AUTH0S TOP CUSTOMERS.
- CREATE AND MAINTAIN REPOSITORY FOR RISK MANAGEMENT RELATED KNOWN PROCESSES.
- BUILD THE PROCESS TO BE DEPLOYED INTO ALL AUTH0 REGIONS.
- TRAIN THE RELEVANT USERS ON THE NEW RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS AND APPROPRIATE USE.
- DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN A PRIORITIZED ISSUE LIST AND ACTION PLAN TO DRIVE RESOLUTION TO CRITICAL.
- CUSTOMER RISK MANAGEMENT AND DATA PROTECTION ISSUES AND PROJECTS.
- 40% COORDINATING MULTI-DISCIPLINARY ENGINEERING AND PRODUCT TEAMS TO.
- ENHANCE AUTH0'S ENTERPRISE DATA PROTECTION STRATEGY.
- HOLD SCHEDULED CONFERENCE CALLS WITH ASSIGNED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS TO UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS IMPACTS OF KEY CRITICAL RISK MANAGEMENT AND DATA PROTECTION ISSUES, AND REPORT BACK ON THE CURRENT STATUS OF THOSE ISSUES.
- IDENTIFY NEED FOR INITIAL OR SUPPLEMENTAL PROJECT RESOURCES.
- COORDINATE RESOURCES THROUGHOUT AUTH0S ORGANIZATION TO ADDRESS THE ACTION PLAN FOR ASSIGNED RISK MANAGEMENT AND DATA PROTECTION PROBLEMS.
- REPORT TO SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACROSS SECURITY ORGANIZATION TO PROVIDE INSIGHT INTO THEC URRENT STATE OF THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP WITH ESCALATED RISK MANAGEMENT AND DATA PROTECTION PROBLEMS.
- DIRECT OR COORDINATE ACTIVITIES OF PROJECT PERSONNEL.
- WORK WITH SR. DIRECTOR OF GOVERNANCE, RISK, AND COMPLIANCE TO ENSURE WE CAN APPLY EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES TOWARDS RISK DEFLECTION AND CUSTOMER EDUCATION ON DATA PROTECTION.
- TITLES OF SUBORDINATES: SUPPORT ENGINEER.
- REQUIRES A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR RELATED FILED PLUS 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
- 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PROBLEM MANAGEMENT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT. 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MANAGEMENTS AND TEAM DEVELOPMENT.
- 3 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE IDENTITY SECTOR.
- 3 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FUNDAMENTALS AND COMMON ARCHITECTURES.
- 3 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE OF HTTP, ENCRYPTION, BASIC SECURITY CONCEPTS.
- 3 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE OF AUTHENTICATION AND AUTHORIZATION CONCEPTS.
- 3 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE OF ONE OR MORE AUTH PROTOCOLS/SPECIFICATIONS: OAUTH2, OIDC, SAML, WS-FED, LDAP, AZURE AD, ETC.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply at www.jobpostingtoday.com Job ID: 67712 for consideration.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.