Customer Success Enablement Manager, Strategic Accounts
Smartsheeters truly stand out! It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership enables an environment that promotes personal and professional growth, as well as encouraging individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
We’re looking for an individual contributor with a talent for implementing tools and programs that solve problems at scale across all Customer Success teams.
The ideal Customer Success Enablement Manager will work to develop customer-facing programs that enable Customer Success Managers in Strategic Accounts to execute effectively in the areas of user engagement, product evangelism, customer advocacy and problem solving. The successful candidate will establish a working rapport with all areas of the organization and help represent Smartsheet’s Strategic Account customers to internal partners.
- Work cross functionally with other departments (Ops, Sales, Services, Product Development, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc.) to ensure the programs being created are consistent with other organizational initiatives
- Provide ongoing governance of customer programs via communication and status reports to key stakeholders
- Develop assets that the Strategic Account Customer Success Team can implement with customers to increase adoption of the product within the first month of the customer journey
- Influence all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
- Work with Support and Product teams to ensure customer feedback is captured and realized into new operational processes
- Become a Smartsheet master and implement solutions using the platform
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets and programs within the Strategic Account Customer Success Team
- Drive problems to resolution with minimal management oversight
- Act as the “resource librarian” for customer-facing assets shared by CSM’s, and own, develop and refine scalable processes for customer onboarding, engagement and renewal
- Maintain customer-facing assets and programs for accuracy and relevance. Identify gaps and make recommendations for elimination of low-value tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in change management, process improvement and/or business operations
- Experience in Customer Success, Sales, Sales support, and/or Professional Service delivery
- Proven communicator with exceptional written, verbal and storytelling skills
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Customer-facing experience, preferably in Customer Success or Account Management role
- Experience using Smartsheet
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Tableau
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Yesware
- Proven ability to use data analysis to inform the development of Customer Success programs and procedures such as customer health scores and early warning signals for at-risk accounts
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Consistently demonstrates an ability to be honest, authentic, driven, innovative, and supportive
- Self-starter with proven professional problem-solving skills
- Ability to derive business benefits or improvement opportunities from analysis of technical data
- Be able to work with a minimal amount of direction/supervision
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for excellence in Customer Success
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Experience in change-management or leading process improvement
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.