Customer Success Engagement Manager
At Karat, you will:
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers, building close relationships at varying levels within their organizations.
- Manage accounts throughout their lifecycle, from onboarding and KPI definition through to renewal and upsell.
- Develop tools that the team will use to monitor account health and opportunities.
- Partner with our Sales team to effectively communicate the value of the service, unlock new opportunities at clients and expand the business.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure the needs of and opportunities for our customers are considered in our product roadmap.
- Experience working in a consultative, client facing role with deep engagements
- Developed and delivered strategic presentations and narratives for senior executives; you communicate complex ideas effectively
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving and modeling skills
- An ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- A growth mindset
- A passion for the problem we are trying to solve and a strong desire to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
Statement of Non-Discrimination: At Karat, we believe that building an inclusive culture is a key driver of our success. In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g.,, stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. With thanks to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination