Customer Success Manager (optional remote) at ExtraHop
Do you want to work with a platform and technology where you can help customers solve critical business problems? Do you enjoy and excel at building lasting customer relationships? As a member of our Customer Success team, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your expertise to wow customers and make a difference in an exciting, growing company. At ExtraHop, we provide solutions for mission-critical business and technology problems across a vast array of industries and technologies. With us, you’ll deliver solutions that customers previously thought infeasible or impossible to solve. Join us and you’ll find we have a supportive home team, great customers, and a product that customers love.
Duties and Responsibilities
The ExtraHop Customer Success team focuses on successful outcomes for our customers. As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will play a leading role in accomplishing the following goals:
- Analyze customer requirements and promote the highest value application of ExtraHop in our customer's business environment
- Engage ExtraHop end-users to provide targeted assistance and enablement
- Assist in assessing customer needs and coordinate high-value services such as ExtraHop Professional Services and advanced training
- Lead and facilitate new customer’s initial onboarding and introduction to ExtraHop
- Assess and document customer health and maturity levels to improve customer engagement strategy
- Execute direct customer engagement workflows and automated processes to evangelize ExtraHop and engage a wide cross-section of our user community
- Assist and contribute to ExtraHop’s Voice of Customer activities and provide influential input on product and service roadmap priorities
- Work with a diverse cross-section of ExtraHop’s business units and represent customer needs and expectations
Required Qualifications and Experience
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who can help us grow to the next level as a company. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following background:
- Four-year college degree, preferably in a technical field such as management information systems or information technology
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly, both with independent initiative and judgment as well as execute established Customer Success programs consistently and accurately
- Basic knowledge of networking principles (layers 2 through 4 of the OSI model) and application protocols (e.g. HTTP, TNS TDS, CIFS, NFS, and DNS) not required but preferred
- Experience with project management a plus
- Data interpretation experience using the ExtraHop platform a plus
- Experience in Enterprise IT application or networking support a plus
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to the edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law