Customer Success Manager
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with Sales and clients to understand requirements and ensure smooth onboarding and adoption
- Lead and coordinate onboarding activities of multiple clients simultaneously, while meeting timelines, to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast
- Guide customers through technical implementation and adoption, navigating varying technical landscapes of customer environments to work successfully with OpenMarket products
- Maintain deep understanding of OpenMarket’s platform and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts across OpenMarket Management Team
- Communicate with clients and manage expectations to maintain positive client relations
- Identify and lead resolution of risks, issues, and delays related to customer adoption
- Ensure smooth transition to production support for new services and use cases
What to bring
- 10 years’ experience in software development, operation and project implementation domain
- Strong background in delivery and deployment of large scale projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong customer facing capabilities
- Wide business knowledge and technical expertise
- Proven ability to build strong relationships – both internally and externally
You’ll be a great fit if you are…
- Experienced. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Customer Success/ Account Management/Program Management/Project Management role for a software company.
- Technical. You have experience (in tech and/or telecom) and are able to “talk the talk” with technical customer teams. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of OpenMarket’s products.
- Passionate. You are passionate about helping your customers maximize the benefits of OpenMarket’s products and understand the important of success to the account and the individual.
- Resilient. Never satisfied with ‘no’ for an answer; you’re able to withstand and recover quickly from difficult situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred