Customer Success Manager at Knock
- You will build long lasting relationships with our clients, at all levels of their organization.
- You will create wildly successful customers that are not only using Knock, but raving about their successes.
- You will be learning a lot. You will need to develop a deep understanding of our product, the client’s business challenges, and how we can help them be successful.
- You will be a trainer. Our customers have questions and will be learning from you. You will ensure active and informative communication with your customer and share valuable insights on how successful they are. This could be in the form of defined touch points, quarterly business reviews, or impromptu as you discover something new about the account.
- You will partner and collaborate with product to resolve customer requests and bugs quickly.
- You will serve as the eyes and ears, and more importantly, The Voice of your customer to all other organizations at Knock.
- You are proactive. This is a high activity customer success environment. You will be on the phone all the time talking with our awesome customers.
- You are success oriented. You are constantly looking for additional ways we can help our customers be wildly successful and qualifying new opportunities to grow in accounts.
- You are hyper focused on our customer base growth, including the retention of our customers.
- You want to be part of a fast paced team as it lays the foundational pieces for growth. You want to grow and develop your Customer Success skills with a fun, and driven team.
- Experienced: At least 2-4 years of experience as a successful account manager or client success manager in a SaaS business; startup experience preferred.
- Data Driven: Knows both their customer’s success metrics, but also their own. Tracks success, and pushes for personal success as much as their customers.
- People Person: Loves working with people and providing top tier customer support to solve problems, teaching and training, and has examples of making a customer wildly successful.
- Team Player: Proven track record of adding value to prior teams. Will have worked cross departmentally to help customers be more successful.
- Excellent Communicator: Present and communicate value, influence decision making, and convey credibly at all levels of the organization, including the executive level.
- Excellent Listener: Proven record of identifying customer pain points, uncovering additional sales opportunities, and showing empathy to those they work with.
- Proven Multitasker: Ability to manage multiple projects and activities at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines.
- Sales Acumen: An aptitude for sales with a proven ability to meet/exceed activity quotas.
- Problem Solver: Track record of identifying issues and finding creative ways of solving the problems with positive outcomes.
- Eager and Determined: Has shown the ability to learn and deliver new technology solutions. As is determined to help, with a willingness to go the extra mile for their customers, and for their team.
- Technology and Systems: Comfortable with the following software: G Suite, CRM, Slack, Trello; preferably intermediate to expert level proficiency
Why You'll Love It Here
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- Gym membership at LA Fitness Signature Clubs
- We like to do fun things together! Conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours
- Parental leave program
- Whatever mode of transportation you use - we got you covered!
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the Knock team
- Plus free lunch on Fridays!