Skilljar is seeking a versatile and proven Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be working directly with our enterprise and mid-market clients to enable them to successfully implement Skilljar to achieve business goals. As part of a small team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work across many skill sets.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Proactively manage customer relationships from launch hand-off through renewal and entire lifecycle of the customer. Understand use cases and provide expertise on how Skilljar can be leveraged to meet and exceed these goals.
- Organize and coordinate ongoing strategic support and training through virtual web conferences and help documentation. Drive adoption and renewals through regular quarterly account reviews and strategic business planning.
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Skilljar’s development process. Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues.
- 3+ years in a customer success or account management role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Proven ability to interact with and drive projects at VP and Director client levels, to collaborate with customers and set and manage expectations.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide high-level guidance with implementation and solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing.
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience a major plus.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.