Customer Success Specialist at New Engen
New Engen is looking to expand our Portfolio Management team within our fast-growing Customer Success department. We are looking for eager learners who own an innate knack for process development and want to be part of the driving force in standing up a critical new org within New Engen. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work on a team responsible for managing our diverse portfolio of SaaS (software-as-a-service) partners and helping to shape their approach to software-supported, performance marketing.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re obsessed with creating great marketing experiences, strengthening your strategic chops and earning the trust of our clients. As our “next generation marketer,” this is an exciting opportunity for someone with enthusiasm for the the analytical elements of marketing and an intersectional interest in account management, business development and product strategy.
- Support a team responsible for fielding all strategic campaign management and platform workflow questions
- Actively foster account growth and platform adoption
- Solicit, distill and package all platform/service feedback to be delivered across varying functions of New Engen (e.g. engineering, product, marketing)
- Compile and analyze data, reports, and summary information with flawless accuracy
- Help develop automated workflow solutions for complex account management challenges
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of related marketing experience or an advance degree with little to no experience
- 0-2 years of direct relationship/client management
- Agile, committed, flexible, and can deal with high degree of ambiguity
- High attention to detail and produces high quality output