Customer Success Specialist at Flipt
Client Success Specialist
There are over 2 million listing agents and 5 million home sellers, and there isn't an easy way for them to connect online. Flipt uses data and artificial intelligence to disrupt the Real Estate industry by helping top local real estate agents and homeowners connect.
Flipt is looking for an Client Success Specialist to join a growing team.
For this role, we are looking for someone that enjoys being a resource and go-to for our client base, and creating long-lasting client relationships. You will take on the responsibility of all elements of customer happiness post-sale, not only servicing but acting as an advisor to our clients as well. The client success specialist will work directly with the sales team and our clients to onboard, upsell, and build relationships while they use our innovative Real Estate marketing tool.
- Work with sales team to coordinate onboarding with new clients and follow up calls
- Work with new clients on strategies for using Flipt, how to meet their goals and use the platform to its full capacity
- Identify and quickly resolve client concerns or questions
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on our dashboard and how to achieve maximum results
- Analyzing trends, forecasting, implementing and streamlining Customer Success processes
- Work with Operations, Marketing and Tech to provide the best customer experience
- Take a consultative approach with our client base to meet target renewals and upsells.
- GED required, BA/BS preferred
- Experience with Account Management or Customer Success and a large client base
- 1-2 years minimum relevant experience
- Experience with fast paced, high volume environments
- Tech or Real Estate industry experience a plus, but not a must
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Strong computer skills
- Great attitude, positivity and resilience. Motivated by both individual and team achievements.
- Be a part of a fun, unique team and a company with a big mission
- Make an impact and grow in your career
- Team building events and competitions
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Dog Friendly!