Customer Support Administrator at Nintex
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers become more efficient. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use solutions. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
The Nintex Customer Support team is a tight knit group that works with each other in a fast paced environment that focus on solving complex and challenging issues to provide excellent support for our customers. The Customer Support Administrator (CSA) manages incoming case triage and case assignment process for the America’s team. This role will provide quick responses and perform customer follow-up, monitor support queues, and overall Service Level compliance. The CSA will have a constant sense of urgency, be detailed, action oriented, and a great communicator with a natural sense of customer empathy and someone who gets high personal satisfaction from seeing issues all the way through to closure to a customer’s ultimate satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Triage new cases from customers via phone, email or Nintex Customer Central (customer portal). The CSA will treat customers and partners with respect and respond to issues in a timely manner.
- Assign triaged cases to the America’s Customer Support team. To accomplish this, the CSA must gain a proficiency in Salesforce and case object management, show attention to detail on capturing all metadata and required fields, and will organize their time to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Monitor all support queues and reporting for any gaps in follow-up or communication with customers and follow-up with the appropriate customer support staff to ensure cases are responded to in a timely manner and in meeting service level agreements (SLA’s). This will require strong collaborative relationships with the customer support staff to ensure timely follow-up on all case issues.
- Proactively contact customers to provide updates, request for more information, or to verify resolution. To accomplish this, the CSA will utilize excellent written communication skills to concisely communicate with customers via Salesforce case comments.
- Manage and solve administrative support cases such as customer portal access issues.
- Follow existing business policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvement
To be successful we think you'll need:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a customer service role, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM system.
- Empathy for customers and the Customer Support team with a proven ability to drive action with the Customer Support team without causing friction.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detailed and action oriented
- Natural sense of urgency
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.