Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join our newly created Customer Support team and help build the team from the ground up. As a Customer Support Associate you’ll be responsible for providing functional and technical support to troubleshoot, document and resolve issues for all Stackline customers using our best-in-class SaaS software. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, this is the role for you.
- Customer Advocate: Serve as the first point of contact (via phone, email, web-based support portal) for Stackline’s Support team
- Product Expert: Become a go-to resource internally and externally for expertise in Stackline’s SaaS platforms
- Cross-Functional Team Collaboration: Escalate unresolved cases and work cross-functionally to find solutions for a variety of client issues
- Documentation and Process Improvement: Maintain detailed records for all internal and external customer interactions and build efficiencies for future support interactions
- Team Evangelist: Consistently demonstrate Stackline’s values in all elements of the role: performance, learning, responsibility, leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and effectively
- Works well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Strong analytical, decision-making and trouble-shooting skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to wear many hats and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Enjoys and excels at problem solving and assisting others
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions
- Empathetic and understanding of our customers and their unique challenges with a commitment to surprising and delighting each customer
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with SaaS technology
- Prior experience in a product support role working with enterprise customers
- Entrepreneurial drive with proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.