Customer Support Coordinator (Part-Time) at 98point6
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Every single day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
You will play an instrumental role in providing exceptional support for 98point6 members. You will identify and resolve root causes of issues reported to us by our members, work with product and engineering teams to fix bugs and improve user experience and partner with clinical operations and account management on complex cases. This role will be a part-time position (20 hours per week) with the opportunity to move to full-time as support demand grows. This position will work Monday through Friday, four hours per day (any time between 8 am and 5 pm).
- Deliver quality customer service that is consistent with 98point6 policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot and identify the root cause of reported issues
- Respond to and handle dynamically changing support demands
- Collaborate with product, clinical operations, account management and engineering teams
- Assist in continuous process improvement projects to ensure members receive exceptional support
- 2+ years providing customer support at a software company highly preferred
- Ability to investigate technical issues using internal and external tools
- Succinct and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to multitask and adapt to changing business requirements
- Interest in healthcare
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.