Customer Support Specialist at Snap! Raise
Snap! Raise is looking for a stellar Customer Support Specialist to join our Internal Operations team in our South Lake Union office. This is a critical role at Snap! as our support team is the face of our business responsible for delivering an excellent experience for anyone interacting with our platform. Daily tasks include resolving incoming issues, and proactively engaging users when before an issue arises. Candidates will be working alongside our support team to provide best-in-class support for organization leaders, donors, and Snap! Employees.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to balance multiple projects. A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. Applicant must be comfortable and confident on the phone, and must be able to think quickly under pressure.
This is a full-time position in Seattle. Local applicants only. There is growth opportunity within our company, and this is a great starting point for a recent graduate.
- Reactively resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Proactively reach out to customers when issues are identified
- Tag and catalogue issues appropriately
- Gather feedback directly from customers and surface to appropriate internal constituents as needed
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Experience in Customer Service
- Strong Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Fast Learner – eager to take initiative
- Hard Working and Determined
We are a dynamic group of individuals with a team mentality, looking to change the way fundraising is done. The second you walk in the door, you will be greeted by the team (and office pups) and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays?! We office a fun environment where each team member is valued just as much as the next.