Customer Support Specialist at Tango Card
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:07 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 11, 2020
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome! Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows. We are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies; and are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV, Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, such as Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in support, sales, engineering, operations, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster a culture of autonomy, collaboration, and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technologies and tools or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. Our offices are designed for collaboration and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. Every TangoCardian has the chance to create, own, and grow their role. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career growth opportunities are everywhere.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
What are we up to at Tango Card?
Almost every application and SaaS platform we use today incorporates a great reward or incentive. From meeting a step goal in your company's wellness program, to completing an online or mobile survey, to referring a friend or colleague to a new service, or rewarding someone with points or credits for repeat engagement or purchase ... rewards and incentives are a key building block in our modern economy. In fact, companies globally spend $150B on these rewards and incentives today. Tango Card is leading the charge to bring this industry into the modern, digital, and mobile era. We have built an incredible digital and global catalog of rewards, we make these available to our customers via powerful and easy to use technology - primarily via our industry first RaaS (Rewards as a Service) API, and we provide incredible support to help make our customer's programs sing. We have 2,000 enterprise customers today and are backed by some incredible investors including Floodgate, FyrFly, WTI, and Innovation Endeavors.
We are a dedicated and growing team (currently 80 of us) with offices in West Seattle, Boise Idaho, and Omaha Nebraska. We are looking for some great people to join our team. Tango Card provides a welcoming and inclusive environment. We are committed to building a diverse team of people from all backgrounds
One of our biggest differentiators is our Customer Support and we are seeking a Support Rockstar! Do you enjoy delighting customers? Do you dig supporting your co-workers? Do you look at issues as opportunities? Are you hard working and independent? If so, we are looking for you.
While your primary responsibility will be taking care of customers, being part of Tango Card Support you expect to wear a lot of different hats. In this position you will learn what it takes to be part of a company revolutionizing an industry.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Help and amaze our customers via phone and email
- Be able to troubleshoot multiple issues while maintaining a pleasant demeanor
- Adapt quickly to changing systems and processes
- Exercise a high degree of judgment and problem solving in handling customer issues
- Be willing to go above and beyond on a regular basis
- Work cross-functionally with other departments in order to best support our customer
- Think outside the box and help us grow
Our ideal Customer Support Specialist will:
- Have the ability to work effectively and efficiently with customers who have varying degrees of product and technical proficiency
- Be a team player who is willing and able to openly communicate with all customers both internal and external
- Have a talent for multitasking and continuously changing priorities
- You absolutely need to be a quick learner. We are moving fast and growing every month.
- Need to be tech savvy - you will be regularly talking to folks using all of the latest tech - smartphones, web apps, the latest company software, etc
- Be comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Skype, email - Zendesk and/or Netsuite and/or SQL is a huge plus
- You need to have a minimum 2 years customer service experience - tech support a plus!
- A sense of humor and positive attitude
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description