Customer Support Specialist
In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a four-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
The Customer Success Team at PitchBook drives relationship management, business development and ensures our customers are KING! PitchBook is looking for highly motivated and experienced Customer Support Specialists (CSS) with a passion for technology and an interest in the private equity and venture capital industry.
At PitchBook we work closely together to bring the most accurate, comprehensive data library available to the private equity and venture capital markets. Working at PitchBook means leveraging your skills, your passion, and your desire to accomplish big things and have some fun while you are at it!
The CSS will support CSMs (Customer Success Managers) and their accounts that are of strategic importance to PitchBook, and will work on the Customer Success team to complete various account-related requests and activities. The CSS will develop a deep knowledge of PitchBook’s clients, their industries/sectors as well as their business needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Learns the PitchBook Platform inside and out to maximize their effectiveness with clients;
- Receives client inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Answers questions regarding product functionality, perform detailed research requests, and create custom searches using the platform;
- Diagnoses complex issues, and resolves or reassigns based on the customer's needs;
- Escalates cases that are unresolved and communicates effectively with other teams to ensure timely resolution;
- Organized, efficient and has intense attention to detail to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Manages premium service and quality of work expectations that are set with customers;
- Has proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, mainly Word and Excel. Familiarity with other software applications is also a plus;
- Has a "Customers are King" attitude and loves being a part of a close knit team;
- Has at least one (1) year of professional experience;
- Has a BA/BS degree.
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people—so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.