Customer Support Specialist
Navigating Cancer is the pioneer in patient relationship management software and services for cancer care.
Are you an experienced support person looking to make a real difference in people’s lives? As a Customer Support Specialist at Navigating Cancer, you are responsible for helping our customers (Oncology medical practices) and their patients have the best experience possible with our healthcare solutions.
*PLEASE NOTE: Only applications with cover letters that address the information requested under the "How you should apply" section below will be considered.
- Primary customer contact for the company.
- Provide account management and technical support along with exceptional customer service, professionally represent the company when interacting with both medical clinics and patients.
- Complete and maintain all required data entry, records and documents in Salesforce.
- Deliver consistently high customer satisfaction.
- Manage email appropriately, responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Experience dealing with high call volume. Confident in assisting clinic staff and patients of all ages as they navigate our software.
- Use knowledge-base, team members and job tools to quickly and precisely resolve client issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three years of customer service experience, preferably in the medical or SaaS field.
- Problem Solver - ability to think on your feet. You love tackling a challenge and finding the best solution for everyone involved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; specifically Word and Excel.
- Detail oriented and proficient in multitasking. Able to meet deadlines when specified.
- Experience Dealing with high call and email volume.
- Capacity to work as a team and independently.
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
How you should apply:
1. Submit a resume
2. Include a brief cover letter explaining:
a.) Why you want to work for Navigating Cancer.
b.) Explain two customer service skills that you have & you think would make you a great asset to our team.
c.) Confirm if you would be available to work 7am- 4pm.
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is full-time, in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment. Come join our team and make a difference!
Perks of the job include a supportive and casual work environment; 100% employer-paid medical/dental/vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Transportation credit, office snacks & amazing team members.
Read Full Job Description