Customer Technical Support Specialist
Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. We are looking for a Customer Technical Support Specialist to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
You will perform enterprise customer service & support for a cutting edge web service. You will troubleshoot admin issues, foster a positive online community for our members, interact with customer representatives, and work with our product development team to turn customer pain into customer delight (in a scalable way).
What you’ll be doing:
- Enterprise customer service & support for the Limeade SaaS Platform
- Troubleshoot escalated user technical issues from the Tier 1 support team Resolution may require analysis of excel and CSV files, analysis of data queried from our database, and insights gathered from data from our various support systems
- Escalated support requests from our direct customers – which include sensitive and delicate communication skills
- Liaison directly with our Product and Development teams to resolve issues
- Performing management of paperwork & processes related to participant and member appeals
- Work with the larger team to develop scalable processes that allow Limeade to service users better and faster
- Assist in maintaining a knowledge base system
- Help design and improve internal systems that deliver steady increases in customer love
- Help build and present operational plans and metrics
- On a grander scale, you will play a key role at a high-growth high-tech company and become critical member of the support/service teams.
- You will report directly to the Manager of Customer Service. Other team members will be both on-site as well as off-site
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in a consistent and on-going way.
- College degree in related field or equivalent education preferred
- At least 3-5 years experience in a customer service role
- Experience in a technical troubleshooting
- A strong understanding of technical and usability logic within a software or SaaS platform
- A general understanding of overall software and SaaS architecture – from the application layer to the storage layer and everything in between
- Intermediate working knowledge of networks
- Intermediate working knowledge of email systems such as Exchange and Gmail
- Basic to intermediate working knowledge of SQL Database architectures
- Basic to intermediate working knowledge of HIPAA, PHI, and PII compliance regulations
- Language, scripting, and coding knowledge is a plus
- Have a Zappos/Starbucks/Nordstrom/Ritz service and support mindset
- Have experience in a team-oriented environment, but apply yourself independently as well
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for customer service
- Be resourceful, upbeat and LOVE making customers happy
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.