Deal Desk Specialist (Temporary)
PayScale is the world leader in modern compensation software. We believe data-informed discussions about compensation benefit both employers and employees and that greater pay transparency promotes equity, engagement and employee retention. We are bringing the dark art of compensation into the light by helping individuals understand the right pay for their position and more than 7,000 businesses retain and manage their largest investment: their people.
We’re transforming the compensation industry and are looking to bring on talented professionals like you with diverse perspectives. At PayScale, we acknowledge and value our differences as well as our combined strengths. We want all employees, regardless of their background, to feel respected personally and professionally. We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership all while encouraging highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career.
The primary focus of this role is enabling Sales and we are passionate about how the Deal Desk Specialist can aid the sales organization to be more strategic and efficient. In this role you will interact with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Legal, Customer Success, Finance and Product daily.
What you'll do:
· You will support the Mid-Market, Enterprise & Strategic Sales teams with the construction of Order Forms
· You will review deals to ensure they follow internal guidelines and assist sales teams in gaining any necessary approvals
· You will send Order Forms via DocuSign on behalf of Account Executives
· You will guide Account Executives on booking deals into Salesforce based on executed contract terms
· You will work with the Senior Sales Operations Manager & Interim Deal Desk Manager on process improvements and suggestions based on your hands-on knowledge
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following to the table:
· You are a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic organization
· You are skilled in managing and prioritizing high-volume requests and competing priorities
· You are an exceptional communicator and comfortable interacting across the organization with all levels of employees
· You are able to build relationships cross-company in order to facilitate efficiency in the deal process
· 2+ years in Sales Operations, Finance, Deal Desk, Contract Support, or related experience
· Experience with CRM, contract management and e-signature platforms. Background using DocuSign and Salesforce is preferred
· Basic accounting or contracting knowledge is a plus
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Casual dress code (JSS - Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)
- Onsite lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Bike storage
- Coworkers you actually like...
- Gender neutral bathrooms on most floors
- Mothers' Room
- Sitting-Standing ergo friendly desks
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us the first Friday of every month)