Digital RN Clinical Coordinator (PART-TIME)
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Digital RN Clinical Coordinator/Clinical Health Assistant (DCHA) is responsible for providing our clients with a differentiated, personalized, empathic and incredible service experience, all in writing, through our digital communications platform, Connect. You will be a trusted go-to resource who helps our clients with any issues related to their health, benefits, claims and other needs. You’ll have the opportunity to help clients get the right care at the right time and help them understand everything available to them to maximize their benefits.
Employment Type: Part-Time
Part-Time Specific Details: This role is ideal for a nurse (RN) looking for a part-time position to fit into their work-life-balance scheduling needs. We have several positions with flexibility to choose schedule with a minimum of 10 hours to maximum of 26 hours within our operating hours of Monday –Friday 8:00am-11:00pm (Eastern). Morning, mid-day, and evening schedules are available.
- Monday-Friday Minimum 10 hours- Max 26 hours per week
- Schedules available within operating hours of 8:00am-11:00pm (Eastern)
What we are looking for…
Demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years as an active Registered Nurse with a current unrestricted license
- Experience working in a digital environment and proven ability using advanced technology
- Excellent written communication skills
- Writing clear and free of distractions such as poor grammar, misspellings and extraneous information
- Able to relay complex ideas and information, through an all-digital platform, in an easily digestible format
- Able to influence clients behavior and decision making process
- Demonstrated experience meeting clients where they are, adjusting the way you communicate to meet their needs
- Ability to thrive in a performance based environment
- A high level of personal accountability
- Ability to multi-task and assist multiple clients at one time
- A naturally empathetic and conversational approach to supporting clients
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and make a contribution quickly
A day in the life of a Digital Accolade Nurse…
- Engage and Support clients with their care needs in ways that build relationships and trust
- Leveraging Accolade’s Connect platform to digitally help clients navigate the health care system and influencing clients’ decisions & behaviors through mobile & instant messaging, email and other electronic communication
- Be available when clients need us
- Get a holistic view of who our clients are, understand what’s important to them and provide options so they can make informed decisions and customize the support we provide to them and their families
- Follow-up and do the leg work when appropriate
- Help clients to address barriers to care
Influence care by educating clients, providing options, and assisting with navigating the healthcare system
- Educate clients on their specific health conditions
- Support clients on how to address their symptoms
- Provide options to care and support clients when making treatment decisions
- Help clients to understand their treatment plans and when to contact their provider
- Help clients to be educated consumers of healthcare by preparing them for visits, tests and procedures
- Educate and empower clients so they confidently navigate the healthcare system
Lead clients to better health outcomes which improves quality of life and reduces healthcare costs for our customers
- Become knowledgeable on our clients’ benefits to effectively answer questions
- Help clients to make the best use of their benefits and prevent costly process errors
- Help clients avoid complications that can lead to hospital admissions and readmissions
- Help clients to comply with treatment plans to best manage health condition
- Identify and refer to available programs and resource to best support the client’s clinical needs
Create a personalized & memorable experience with Accolade
- Meet clients where they are
- Tailor your approach based on the client
- Match written tone, style & knowledge level as appropriate
- You are the client’s person when they need a person
- Build relationships through understanding, honesty & empathy
- Create a stickiness in Accolade’s service & capabilities
- You keep your promises (ex. we follow-up when we said we will)
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big - not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
*All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.