Director of Client Experience
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Flyhomes is adding a Director of User Experience to the team! In this role, you will capture the overall experience and satisfaction of our clients as they interact with Flyhomes across all of our business lines. This energetic self-starter will be responsible for the pulse of the clients, managing and delivering feedback to teams, building a end-to-end client experience, as well as recommending changes to our current processes, to ensure the experience of buying, selling and owning a FlyHomes home is transformative.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Own the end-to-end customer experience, working collaboratively across business teams
- Demonstrate, through data, our commitment to the industry and clients by improving overall client experience
- Build new experiences, refine current processes, and be a strategic counsel to employees across the business
- Lead an internal team, and providing mentoring and guidance to employees for best customer service practices
- Bachelor’s in business, communications, engineering or related field
- Experience building and scaling consistent, repeatable, client experiences
- 5-7+ years' experience in high-level customer focused organizations
- Significant experience in managing a team of customer-centric professionals; Preferred experience in a startup or fast growing company
- “Winning” mentality that reinforces the best possible outcome for clients and the company
- You must be a total people person, obsessed with the client experience
- Highly resourceful and creative
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S