Director - Customer Advocacy at Icertis
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:15 a.m. (PST) on Friday, December 6, 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
The Director, Customer Advocacy is responsible for driving sales from existing accounts for Icertis Contract Management. The Director, Customer Advocacy acts as an extension of the Customer, being a proactive evangelist within Icertis and the Customer to accomplish defined objectives (adoption/usage, KPIs, product expansion). The ideal candidate is one with sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind and a consultative sales approach who has been associated with implementation of Enterprise software in a SaaS company.
- Drive more revenue from existing accounts by upselling and cross selling
- Develop and/or expand relationships within customer base.
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and Customer is a net promoter of Icertis
- Work closely with internal teams: Professional Services, Engineering, Marketing, etc to review customer issues, challenges, and success factors
- Work closely with customer and product management to understand new requirements and upcoming product releases
- Understand the needs, requirements and/or pain points of the Customer and propose potential solutions
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Reporting to General Manager – Customer Advocacy
- 15+ years of successful enterprise software sales or account management experience.
- Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind and a consultative sales approach who has been associated with implementation of Enterprise software in a SaaS company.
- Ability to identify & create new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycle.
- Must have experience with SaaS product, preferably CLM
- Experience in managing large Fortune 500 engagements
- Ability to develop executive level (CxO) relationships, and lead strategic initiatives with customer, and present Icertis value proposition to C-level executives
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, generating pipeline to grow wallet share at customers, and revenue forecasts.
- Excellent communication, negotiations and strategic thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technical concentration or equivalent experience with a keen business sense is required
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description