Director, Customer Success at Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Team:
Be a part of building the team that ensures our customers have a true partner and advocate in the successful adoption and use of our solutions. Through thoughtful deployment, training and ongoing support our team delivers a world class experience enabling our customers to achieve their organizational goals.
About the Position:
The primary goal of the Director of Customer Success is to scale the Customer Success and Account Management organization, identify enhancements to systems and processes, as well as be able to relentlessly manage to goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This is to be accomplished by the continued optimization of the processes used by the team and managers. The Director of Customer Success must have an operational mindset, with a passion to implement systems and processes, guiding managers to higher levels of efficiency. He/she will provide operational leadership and direction by assisting and training the team to “manage to the process” and achieve desired results. Close-working relationships with Operations, Product, Engineering, and the Underwriting team are an absolute must. This role reports to the Chief Customer Officer.
- Own the overall success of Customer Success Manager and Account Manager metrics, systems, and processes, while identifying and implementing key enhancements to systems and processes for improvement
- Continually identify opportunities to increase revenue, particularly in the areas of retention, upselling, and customer experience; able to effectively communicate and lead the managers and their teams to implement these ideas on the floor
- Lead project management and facilitate regular meetings to define and drive progress towards desired goals and KPIs.
- Ensure operational readiness, and provide ongoing training for growth and development of managers and their teams.
- Direct daily activities of managers, and provide on-the-floor, daily leadership; giving team feedback, coaching, mentoring, support, in addition to serving as a point of escalation.
- Advocate for our customers internally by building relationships with key contacts and partners in sales, product, and engineering to create alignment cross-departmentally.
- Develop and manage on-going KPIs and metrics (daily, weekly, monthly) in alignment with our department’s goals to measure success.
- Own the responsibility of operational activities such as creating and running reports and developing dashboards.
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success, Account Management, and Sales
- Minimum 2+ years leading Account Management and/or Sales teams with a track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Working knowledge of the Google Suite, Microsoft Office products, and Salesforce
- Managed teams with 25+ members
- BA degree from an accredited institution with an MBA/graduate degree
- Customer Success, Account Management, and Sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Managing goals and KPIs while being customer service-centered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interface with executives, employees, and partners across multiple verticals
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and evolving environment
- Passion for auditing processes, activities, metrics, tools, and data. Looks “under the hood.”