Director, Global Mobility at Expedia Group
Are you ready to bring the world within reach for Expedia Group employees? The head of our Mobility team will lead and be responsible for all facets of our global immigration & relocation programs. We want you to join our team if you have deep functional expertise, a strategic mindset and the ability to develop/advocate for long term strategies that will take the Expedia Group platform to the next level of performance. This is a leadership role on a highly collaborative, dynamic and passionate team. You are confident in defining a balanced roadmap, flawless in your execution and always able to keep a mind toward the employee experience.
What you’ll do:
- Craft the agenda & strategy for global immigration and relocation experiences at Expedia Group.
- Own all aspects of effectively managing our mobility program & capabilities.
- Manage the relationships with our mobility vendors and ensure service is delivered across our global footprint.
- Lead a team of mobility program managers, creating an environment for a high performing team.
- Determine operational strategies, technology improvements that will improve effectiveness of our program over time.
- Ensure Compliance with all local regulations and tax requirements
Who you are:
- You live and breathe mobility programs and you understand how they drive a high performing organization.
- You are strategic in managing risk and abreast of legislation globally with knowledge of local tax requirements
- You are able to explain complex matters simply, through comprehensive forecasts, projections and data to the executive team
- You use metrics to evaluate the mobility programs' performance, including speed, efficiency, quality, and thoroughness to meet objectives
- Your management style encourages learning, continuous improvement and leverages the strengths across the team.
- You are able to connect, leverage and contribute to peers, leaders and stakeholders consistently to achieve business outcomes.
- You are able to effectively prioritize across many priorities, hold to your commitments and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 years of immigration/relocation experience
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
*LI-MT1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.