Director of Global Technical Support at OpenMarket
What you'll be doing:
- Run seamless day-to-day support and operations with a focus on metrics that ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop and nurture highly effective collaborative relationships across Engineering, Product, Operations and Sales teams to deliver a world class support experience.
- Build and grow a high-performance global team through effective hiring, coaching and development.
What to bring:
- 12+ years experience building and leading a growing Technical Support and Operations Center functions.
- 8+ years building high functioning Support and Operations teams, including; recruiting, mentoring and retaining a diverse talent base.
- Strong innovation mindset, analytical skills, excellent oral, written communication skills and experience effectively communicating project/program mission and objectives.
- Solid operational discipline to run and improve the day-to-day operations seamlessly with strong focus on metrics, SLA and OKR delivery.
- Passion for building diverse teams and providing an inclusive environment where employees can show up as their authentic self and do their best work.
- Expertise managing escalations for high severity customer issues and driving towards successful resolution.
Nice to have:
- Working experience of A2P communications or wholesale telecom operations.
You'll be a great fit if:
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, Business or related field.