ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead an excellent strategy and value consulting team
- Coach and enable consultants to construct high-quality customer deliverables including the development of end-to-end content for compelling solutions and the business benefits of our solution for customers
- Mentor and provide professional development guidance to your team, ensuring engagement and opportunities to achieve professional excellence.
- Guide the team against measurable set goals.
- Foster an environment of learning. You will lead the team and all partners across ServiceNow on selling and value management, including discovery, value analysis, creation and revision, messaging, industry benchmarking, and executive presentation.
- Foster a community of collaboration and knowledge sharing. You will work with internal departments such as sales, marketing, product, and services to lead the delivery of messaging, direction, and publications.
- Use data, expertise, and personal interactions to provide feedback and suggestions. You will identify trends spanning our customers' needs to develop new services, methods and tools.
- Provide expertise and work with internal ServiceNow departments
- Facilitate executive workshops, and represent ServiceNow at executive forums
- Identify and lead the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12+ years of experience in management consulting and financial/investment analysis
- Experience inspiring and motivating teams with hands-on expertise, coaching skills, and help solve challenging problems
- Ability to balance requirements, create agreement, and pivot to respond to needs
- Integrity and passion for us and the customer
- Exemplary analytical and financial experience
- Skills to build relationships within teams, peers, clients, and senior leadership
- Ability to quickly learn new solutions/functional/industry domains
- Experience with enterprise cloud solutions
- Ability to travel up to 40-60% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.