ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
In this high impact role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your strategic thinking and thought leadership, while also driving day to day execution and operational excellence across the global IT organization.
As Director, IT Business Operations & Strategy you will drive the operating rhythms for the IT organization (1,500+ employees and a budget of $400M+), with a heavy focus on strategic and annual planning, and the continued evolution of the Business Operations operating model.
This role works closely with the CIO and his directs reports, as well as with the functional Business operations leads and Finance. This an exceptional opportunity to transform the way we work, and to take IT Business Operations to the next level.
What you get to do in this role :
- Drive end-to-end planning for the IT organization (strategic planning, long range planning, and annual budgeting) partnering closely with Finance, PMO, and Corporate Strategy teams.
- Develop roadmap and lead execution of 'Business Operations as a Service'.
- Design and lead CIO quarterly business reviews, IT leadership meetings; drive accountability to business outcomes, closure of action items.
- Lead prioritization and delivery of digitized core business capabilities, such as IT wide resource planning, and performance management framework (OKRs, scorecards)
- Identify opportunities to continually improve and streamline how we operate as an organization - establish standards and common frameworks, promote best practices, champion innovation
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 12+ years of experience in Business operations and/or experience in the following areas:
- Financial management and reporting
- Strategic planning
- Portfolio/program management
- Chief of staff
- Hands on experience in driving large scale transformation / process improvement programs
- Holistic thinking and ability to influence teams to look at the big picture and gain alignment with the organizational goals
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Data driven mindset with an inclination to solve complex business problems and recommend continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and fast paced work environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.