Egencia is one of the leading corporate travel management companies in the world and part of the Expedia, Group. family of brands.
We are seeking an accomplished, senior professional to lead our global commercialization team as Director of Offer and Pricing Management. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Strategy, this leader is a key contributor to the Global Product & Technology team, working collaboratively across enterprise boundaries to position the Product & Tech organization as not only a revenue generating function for Egencia, but also passionately packages our solutions to bring our value to the market.
In this role you will work in collaboration with numerous teams including Product, Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Sales, Account Management and Product Marketing, to identify and build business cases for new offers, create pricing and commercialization models, and lead the go-to-market commercialization through launch. This requires a thorough understanding of our current and target customers, strategy, economics, industry and competitive dynamics.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new business models, define monetization strategies for new offerings, and optimize pricing and packaging for existing products. This includes framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options and incorporating customer and industry findings, working in close partnership with leaders from sales, marketing, and product.
- Drive decisions around each new pricing strategy enhancement. Guide pricing proposals through a governance process, from Pricing Committee approval through to implementation.
- Define and evaluate key business metrics to track pricing and offer performance that enable continuous improvements and inform business decisions. Build a rigorous validation process to ensure that execution matches intent and a robust performance monitoring framework. Develop analytics and dashboard reports to communicate market price data, trends, compliance, margin leakage, and customer profitability. Recommend and rationalize company list price and offer changes as needed, according to competitive and customer dynamics, as well as margin considerations.
- Lead the product and offer launch process. Host the launch PMO and act a center of excellence for launch lifecycles. Oversee implementation of all new offers through commercialization engines (rate cards, quoting/pro forma, deal desk, invoicing), delivering operational excellence in the implementation of all pricing decisions. Coordinate delivery of launch across all GTM function (marketing, sales, legal, finance, etc.)
- Create packaging/pricing enablement materials for sales teams. Deliver packaging training as needed within the organization, including sales enablement and customer support.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our customers and how they use Egencia products and services.
- Build and develop a high-performing team of exceptional people who are inspired to do their best work. Mentor and lead the team to new heights. Your desire to consistently enhance team performance means you'll bring new ideas to the table and creatively and empathetically lead to build a high performance team
What You Bring:
- 8-10 years’ experience in B2B pricing in SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance Marketing, Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent professional experience
- You are a relentless problem solver. A data-led decision-maker, you are an expert at distilling complex, analytically dense information into clear insights and decisions. You are skilled in finding new ways to improve strategies and processes
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.