Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Stackline team as the Director, Partnerships for Stackline. You will oversee the company’s relationships with our partner advertising agencies and major ecommerce retailers and social channels – Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. In this role, you will drive strategic relationships with industry leaders to expand collaboration opportunities and ensure Stackline’s alignment with key players in the ecommerce ecosystem. The Director, Partnerships will be responsible for the strategic and operational elements of Stackline’s emerging partnership vertical.
- Lead all global activities to drive partner engagement including sales pipeline management, partner enablement and cross-functional coordination
- Defining our partner strategy across numerous channels and scale our existing portfolio of partners
- Identify, negotiate and strategically scale new association, co-sale and resale partner opportunities
- Proactively engage with key internal stakeholders and teams to identify opportunities to drive sales through relevant partnerships
- Act as a champion and evangelist for Stackline’s partner ecosystem to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes and sustainable long-term growth
- Work closely with business Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product leaders to ensure the channel strategy is in line with business objectives
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including sales, consulting, channel and/or partner management
- History of success working in and managing partnership relationships
- Meaningful problem-solving ability with strategic focus on return on investment
- Proven track record of operational excellence (KPIs, productivity tracking, process improvement, etc.)
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects
- Excellent communication skills with a strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a startup or ecommerce environment
- Experience in selling and/or partnering with adjacent industry players
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.