Director, Supply Chain Transformation (Inbound) at Chewy
Chewy is seeking a Director of Supply Chain Transformation (Inbound). This role is inherently cross-functional—this leader will work closely with data scientists, software engineers, program management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, and executive teams to bring products to production across the different Chewy transportation teams. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work autonomously under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for leading a team of Supply Chain Program Managers; setting priorities, road map creation.
- Translating technical concepts and customer needs into supply chain requirements and operational execution
- Lead both domestic and international programs that are transformative to the inbound supply chain.
- Design long-term strategies and capabilities to facilitate game-changing innovation, reduce capacity constraints across the core-network, unlock incremental profitability, and drive executive-level initiatives.
- Be a thought leader building complementary supply chain solutions.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Transportation or Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years leading program teams in supply chain, managing multiple competing priorities and engaging technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience implementing oversea’ s consolidation centers, domestic deconsolidation, receive centers and cross dock solutions.
- A proven track record of driving change and delivering results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of hiring/developing the best to build world class teams