eCommerce Client Success Manager (Mid-Market) - Seattle, WA at Ideoclick
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a Client Success Manager to join our Mid-Market team!
At Ideoclick, we work as a distributed team. While we maintain a corporate presence in Seattle, WA; our employees have the flexibility to work from the location they choose, and we are open to this role living/working anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
Deliver excellent client satisfaction through management of day-to-day client relationships, client communication, and project schedules
Proactively and autonomously develop and execute growth-focused joint business plans with clients – including strategy, marketing, content, and inventory management
Possess a clear understanding and command of client metrics related to growth, sales, inventory, content, marketing, and ROI
Coach and educate clients on key business drivers and inputs
Coordinate with cross-functional groups
Identify and recommend internal process improvements
What you’ve done:
- Spent 3+ years in a client or account management, consulting, business management, online marketing/ecommerce, or sales role
- Worked with Amazon, either directly or through external relationship (vendor/manufacturer)
- Worked in an eCommerce agency (preferred)
- Utilized Microsoft Excel/spreadsheets to analyze data to drive business decisions
What you’ve got:
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing deliverables in a dynamic environment
- Strong ability to communicate and present to clients
- Experience analyzing business data and metrics
- A curious attitude and the ability to self-motivate, learn, and work in a fast-changing business environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and dive into the details; a “can-do” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic and collaborative group of people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field