Enablement Operations Specialist at New Engen
About New Engen
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? It was probably one of ours. New Engen is a marketing services and software company focused on helping companies achieve business breakthroughs through marketing experimentation. Why? Because our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams. With minimal funding to date, New Engen has quintupled headcount, quadrupled growth, and expanded to six offices nationwide – with no plans to slow down anytime soon. Come grow with us.
Come join the revived Enablement Team! We are looking for inspired and innovative people like yourself who are looking for new opportunities to expand their performance marketing knowledge by leading the charge to develop and deploy supporting processes for learning & development and overall operations for PMT. Keep one foot in the client service world and develop new skills through the responsibilities of enablement and operations. This is an exciting and meaningful role ideal for someone with enthusiasm, dedication, and a real passion for learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Work cross functionally (within PMT and across the organization) to develop curriculum and programs for onboarding of new team members.
- Work cross functionally (within PMT and across the organization) to develop curriculum and programs for continued education of PMT team members.
- Coordinate, administer, and support development programs going forward.
- Support feedback loops to ensure training is reflective of the ever changing and dynamic environment of performance marketing.
- Coordinate, administer, maintain, and support operational process documentation.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with business stakeholders to support and maintain relevant changes.
- Serve as a key PMT resource for operational and technical support (and troubleshooting)
- Work in a matrix reporting team environment to:
- Ensure metrics and reporting match PMT leadership needs
- Conduct industry research
- Ask probing questions to help solve the right problems
- Flag any opportunities for improvements
- Compiles and analyzes data, reports, and summary information
- 80/20 allocation split between Enablement work and continued client work.
Skills You Will Build:
- Operational Excellence proficiency: Ability to support operations as the company continues to implement continuous improvement and operational excellence initiatives.
- Change Management: Develop analytical thinking, strategic planning, leadership, ability to influence, business acumen, strong organizational skills, communication abilities and technical expertise