At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
We are looking for Engagement Ambassadors to represent the 98point6 brand within enterprise accounts at employee education events, benefits fairs and more. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of the 98point6 user base by helping drive adoption and utilization of our service. You’ll be on-site with our employer customers and at consumer-facing events helping to create a memorable experience with our brand. This is a contract role.
- Drive 98point6 awareness and adoption at consumer-facing events and activities
- Distribute informational materials and collateral
- Help users download the 98point6 mobile application and set up their account
- Engage directly with consumers to communicate the benefits and differentiators of 98point6
- Answer any questions specific to 98point6 services, cost structure and access
- Summarize and communicate high level event success metrics to Engagement Marketing team
- Reliable, punctual and personable
- Adept with technology, specifically mobile application download and utilization
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Commitment to predetermined event dates with varying hours
- Available to attend events on at least ten of the following dates: Oct. 16-Oct. 19, Oct. 22-Oct. 26, Oct. 30, Nov. 5-Nov. 7
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.