Engagement Manager - Customer Success at Algorithmia
- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (& cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and Government customers everywhere
- Join a truly remote-friendly company - work from anywhere in the Western region of the US including your sofa, the beach, or our offices in Seattle
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying of AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
As a Customer Success Engagement Manager at Algorithmia, you will work with the Customer Success team to service our global customer base on complex implementation and professional services projects. Our customers include Fortune 100 companies, government entities, and nonprofits leveraging the Algorithmia Enterprise AI platform to operationalize their data science investments.
The Engagement Manager will be a customer-facing role for leading our CS team, gathering and defining clear engagement requirements and success criteria, meeting date and financial targets, and building strong relationships both within Algorithmia and with our customers and partners. You will have the opportunity to work with a tremendous services, engineering, and sales team and wear many hats.What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for delivery of professional services and development of new customer projects
- Overseeing professional services management duties including project scoping, internal and customer communications, expectation setting, and reporting
- Liaising closely with the Algorithmia sales, finance, legal and engineering teams to scope opportunities while assessing risks, questions, or concerns
- Accountability for hitting milestone and delivery timelines in accordance with contract commitments
- Demonstrating strong customer-facing communications skills such as meeting presentation (video/audio conferencing and in-person), customer advocacy, partner development, and relationship building
- Utilizing strong organizational and analytical skills for managing a Professional Services Engagement from SOW acceptance through delivery and acceptance.
- Excelling at consulting workflow including time and budget planning, business and legal negotiations, project oversight, and significant multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with high-quality expectations
- Leading highly distributed Customer Success team and partners, and flexible to work with global customers across many time zones
- Innovating, presenting, mentoring, and documenting on PS engagement methodology and process
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in relevant professional services, pre-sales, or software development functions
- Excel at working directly with customers to gather, prioritize, plan and execute solutions to customer business requirements as it relates to technology
- Ability to communicate effectively in the technology domain of devOps, AI/ML, or related technologies
- Track record of success in professional services or related technology fields
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including internationally
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Business/Economics, Computer Science, or related discipline, or comparable certification and experience
- Understanding of our technology space, including AWS, Azure, VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL, and enterprise network configuration and security considerations
- Experience working as a billable consultant or project manager is valuable for empathy and understanding
- Deep familiarity or experience working in a large-scale enterprise IT organization. Understanding org. structures, policy and governance procedures typical to Fortune 100 companies
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.