We're looking hiring someone to join our diverse team as Entry-Level Operations. This person will be responsible for accurate and timely completion of our products. We've hired folks with physics degrees, drawing and animation backgrounds and some who've spent life-threatening amounts of time hyper-focused on building their video game skills. What they've all had in common and has made them successful is a drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done well. They're detail oriented, technically savvy and they have the ability to focus on individual tasks but still enjoy being part of a fun team.
- Learn processes and tools used in the production of measurement reports
- Track and submit daily production numbers as well as provide feedback and instruction to individuals about identified errors
- Work cross functionally with domestic and international teams
- Using tracking and data manipulating software (such as Excel) to manage order volumes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications, computer functions and file manipulation
- Ability to work one weekend per shift, and overtime as required
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EagleView is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.