Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
In under 3 years FlyHomes has become the number-one buyers’ broker in Seattle. Flyhomes is looking for an awesome escrow assistant! In this role you will review, investigate, and be hands on in the full circle escrow process.If you are a team player with a positive attitude and a passion for real estate and innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Opening new orders/review Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Review Preliminary Title Reports/Clearing Title
- Ordering payoffs/HOA dues information
- Customer service and communication with clients
- Potential to run a desk, prepare settlement statements and closing documents
- Signing clients on escrow and loan documents
Prefer experience in Escrow, Title or a Real Estate Related field
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer and office skills, experience with SMS Streamline a plus
- Team Player
- Well Organized and Detail oriented
- Entry- mid level experience acceptable
- Competitive salary- In this role you will not need to stress over number of files, or lead aspects
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs (Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S