Executive Assistant to CEO
We have an immediate opportunity for an outstanding Executive Assistant at our downtown Seattle HQ Office. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned executive admin to provide meaningful leverage to our co-founders. Your leadership will ensure Executive time and energy is both maximized and focused. Additionally, your expertise will be critical in up-leveling the organization's development (processes, communication, etc).
You will likely thrive in this role if...
- You excel when the path forward is not obvious and are able to maintain flexibility. You find an answer, get help or try something new, but you do not get stalled or blocked. Unexpected chaos does not diminish your composure or your ability to think clearly and act decisively. You are able switch between tasks efficiently in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have executive-level communication. The utmost professionalism dealing with external and internal colleagues, vendors, partners & customers is a must.
- You are able to deeply understand the business, desired outcomes, how everyone is interconnected and build lasting relationships.
- You ruthlessly prioritize.
- You are able to handle highly confidential information & time-sensitive materials with a professional & discreet manner.
- Time Management: You will manage executives’ calendar and schedule; constantly tying it back to business priorities. You are comfortable and tactful in course correcting executives to better ensure their time is invested in the most impactful pursuits.
- Communication Management: Receive, draft, prioritize and correspond on behalf of your executives.
- Task Management: Ability to record, prioritize, perform and follow up, reacting with appropriate levels of urgency.
- Calendar Management: Orchestrating the many scheduling and logistical challenges associated with executive’s calendars… tracking key appointments, travel time and meeting follow-ups.
- Travel Management: Attuning yourself to the travel preferences of your executives and booking appropriately.
- Resource Management: Understanding internal and external resources with the ability to leverage those individuals judiciously and better enable them to engage with your executives productively.
- You have at least 3-5 years of Executive-level Support experience
- Adept with Gmail for work and Google’s productivity suite
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Stock Options
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more!)
- Open PTO policy & paid holidays
- Company laptop and phone
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
If you're qualified and this looks like an opportunity you want to invest your time and expertise in, we'd love to hear from you! Please take a second to share some information about yourself and your resume. We're very much looking forward to connecting with you!