Executive Assistant to the Chief Product Officer & SVP of Client Success at DreamBox Learning
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:10 a.m. (PST) on Friday, September 3, 2021
Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual, and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
We offer a flexible, hybrid work solution once it is safe to go back into the office. We are all 100% remote at this time.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, C-level Executive Assistant to help us achieve our mission of changing the way the world learns.
We are seeking a highly skilled EA to support our Chief Product Officer and our SVP of Client Success. Candidate is able to handle cross functional ownership, manage and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Candidate demonstrates good organization skills and ability to manage complex calendars, travel itineraries, events/meetings, and reporting. Candidate is a clear communicator and able to draft business communications on behalf of C level executives for internal and external audiences.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own departmental all hands meetings including scheduling, agenda, content preparation and meeting/video logistics.
- Own coordination of small projects such as manager development events, departmental OKR meetings, and developing templates for team communications.
- Attend departmental leadership meetings with support for weekly agendas and action item management.
- Manage and maintain complex calendars to ensure accurate scheduling and time management
- Develop a deep understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions for calendar management
- Prepare expense reports and complete other required administrative tasks in a compliant and timely manner
- Collaborate closely with other EA’s to support executive team activities
- Maintain complete confidentiality on all sensitive business and personal matters with tact and professionalism
- Gracefully adjust to frequent changes within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with a flexible, adaptive mindset
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and other documents needed to support a wide variety of internal and external needs
- Build strong, productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to represent DreamBox with integrity and cordiality
- 3 or more years of supporting a C-level or other senior leader
- Expert level PowerPoint skills as well as expert-level skills on the Apple (IOs) platform
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and the ability to learn other business applications quickly.
- Comfortable working with a Mac and PC environments
- Able to manage a high volume of work by balancing priorities and managing expectations
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong communication skills - Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to diverse individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude and personal pride in supporting others
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Associate degree and/or other advanced certification in business administration, project management, executive support, etc. (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description