Executive Assistant at New Engen
About New Engen
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? It was probably one of ours. New Engen is a marketing services and software company focused on helping companies achieve business breakthroughs through marketing experimentation. Why? Because our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams. With minimal funding to date, New Engen has quintupled headcount, quadrupled growth, and expanded to six offices nationwide – with no plans to slow down anytime soon. Come grow with us.
New Engen is seeking an enthusiastic, team-minded, and proactive Executive Assistant to support our executive team. Join a fast-paced and growing group of curious, supportive and driven team members in our effort to redefine marketing services and technology for the industry. We need your superpowers:
- If you were a dog, you'd be a border collie. If you see a field full of lost sheep, you immediately start rounding them up. No one has to ask you to wrangle things that are in disorder – you see the chaos happening before anyone else does and you’re naturally driven to proactively streamline things to be as clear and orderly as possible.
- You can find your way around brick walls. Roadblocks? Not on your watch. You see the dependencies of multiple executive calendars as a tetris game waiting to be conquered.
- Spirit of service. You can envision your success embodied in the efficiency and success of those around you. When this place is running like a clock, you take pride in know you’ve paved the way for it. You might be someone that rolls your eyes, then your sleeves, when someone else says “that’s not my job”.
- Scheduling and calendar management for multiple members of the executive team; manage attendees and logistics while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements, including but not limited to, booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation
- Reconcile receipts, work-related expenses, and handle mailings
- Manage conference room bookings and keeping them meeting-ready
- Manage in-office visit and communications, including receiving and responding to incoming phone calls, and welcoming visitors
- Manage or assist with company catering, space planning, event planning, and client meetings
- Manage permissions and contracts for company-wide software applications
- Organized thinker who can proactively identify potential problems/conflicts and seeks ways to find and correct errors where appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to deliver superior customer service to internal and external teams with inherent professionalism.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills, ability to resolve conflicting needs, follow through on projects to succession completion, often with deadline pressures or little direction
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrusted with a considerable amount of highly sensitive and confidential information which must be handled with total discretion and total integrity
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and a propensity to pick up other software or web apps.
- Endlessly resourceful and always able to find ways to get things done
- Always a team player with an energetic attitude, and ability to work while having fun in a fast-paced environment