New Engen is seeking an enthusiastic, team-minded, and proactive Executive Assistant to support our executive team. Join a fast-paced and growing group of curious, supportive and driven team members in our effort to redefine marketing services and technology for the industry. We need your superpowers:
- If you were a dog, you'd be a border collie. If you see a field full of lost sheep, you immediately start rounding them up. No one has to ask you to wrangle things that are in disorder – you see the chaos happening before anyone else does and you’re naturally driven to proactively streamline things to be as clear and orderly as possible.
- You can find your way around brick walls. Roadblocks? Not on your watch. You see the dependencies of multiple executive calendars as a tetris game waiting to be conquered.
- Spirit of service. You can envision your success embodied in the efficiency and success of those around you. When this place is running like a clock, you take pride in know you’ve paved the way for it. You might be someone that rolls your eyes, then your sleeves, when someone else says “that’s not my job”.
- Scheduling and calendar management for multiple members of the executive team; manage attendees and logistics while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements, including but not limited to, booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation
- Reconcile receipts, work-related expenses, and handle mailings
- Manage conference room bookings and keeping them meeting-ready
- Manage in-office visit and communications, including receiving and responding to incoming phone calls, and welcoming visitors
- Manage or assist with company catering, space planning, event planning, and client meetings
- Manage permissions and contracts for company-wide software applications
- Organized thinker who can proactively identify potential problems/conflicts and seeks ways to find and correct errors where appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to deliver superior customer service to internal and external teams with inherent professionalism.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills, ability to resolve conflicting needs, follow through on projects to succession completion, often with deadline pressures or little direction
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrusted with a considerable amount of highly sensitive and confidential information which must be handled with total discretion and total integrity
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and a propensity to pick up other software or web apps.
- Endlessly resourceful and always able to find ways to get things done
- Always a team player with an energetic attitude, and ability to work while having fun in a fast-paced environment