We are currently seeking a self-directed individual to fill this hands-on, roll up your sleeves Executive Assistant position for our R&D team. The ExtraHop Networks Administrative Team operates with a level of high energy, resourcefulness, initiative, creativity and a sense of humor. In addition to the standard administrative support for executives, this team possesses sound professional judgment and maturity in order to represent the executive offices.
- Provide complex, diverse, and confidential administrative duties to support R&D and engineering executives
- Communicate daily with internal and external customers, prospects, partners, and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Maintain executive and R&D group calendars including tracking out-of-office, PTO and team event calendars
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Independently schedule appointments and meetings based on business priorities; prepare and distribute materials to meeting participants as required; revise meetings and appointments as needed to avoid scheduling conflicts with higher priorities
- Arrange for meeting space, A/V, food, and beverages as required for department and group meetings
- Assist with catering for internal meetings, company events, lunches, socials and happy hours. Which includes, orders, set-up, refresh for long meetings, and clean up. Meeting room maintenance such as clean-up, refresh supplies, equipment.
- Coordinate customer visits and executive briefings
- Handle business, company, and personnel details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, and engage with high level contacts inside and outside the company.
- Help track department-level projects, activities and results.
- Serve as an alternative back-up for front desk operations which include handling telephone, mail, and frequent visitors.
- Research and make travel plans for executives comprising of air travel, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, VISA applications, and other related services.
- Process and approve travel and expense reports for executive and the team to ensure compliance with existing company policies; noting excessive charges or possible exceptions to policy.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5+ years working as an EA or as an Administrative Assistant with demonstrated increasing responsibility.
- Excellent organizational skills, time-management, and comprehensive follow-through
- Flexibility to make decisions dynamically to ensure smooth and efficient office operations
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Strong, positive, results-driven work ethic
- Flexible schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently to accomplish a wide variety of tasks and multiple departments
- Ability to collaborate with administrative team
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Expert experience in working with Gmail, Google, Google Docs and conferencing technology preferred
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law