Egencia is seeking an experienced, highly organized and detail-oriented go-getter to support our CFO and Finance team at our Bellevue office.
The Executive Assistant to the CFO role is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of Egencia. This person will perform a variety of administrative and executive duties including but not limited to: assembling presentations, coordinating meetings and travel arrangements, managing calendars, and working on various initiatives for our CFO. You will have the ability to work independently on projects, as well as collaboratively to handle a wide variety of activities and handle confidential matters with discretion.
What You Will Do:
- Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the CFO is able to complete obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to: team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc. and booking conference rooms
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Administration of SharePoint site
- Develop strong working relationships with senior management and administrative personnel
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations and create documents and materials where necessary to support key meetings
- Help drive our culture by overseeing the planning for various events, social and holiday celebrations/traditions, and team all-hands meetings
What You Bring:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of applicable experience supporting complex projects or teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to navigate circumstances and find a path to “yes” even if it is different from an original request – tenacious with a focus on outcomes
- Confidence working independently and making informed decisions with limited direction
- Excellent communication, organizational and calendar management skills
- Resourceful and professional, and have the ability to exercise good judgment and initiative in a variety of situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders, external partners and internal employees
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Professional polish and ability to keep your cool under pressure
- Strong relationship management skills
- Organization, prioritization and coordination of multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- Exhibit flexibility and agility in response to changing priorities
- Strong teamwork orientation and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively cross functionally
- Strong detail orientation while able to prioritize in the context of the bigger picture
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
- Solid organizational mission alignment and commitment to collaboration and teamwork
Who You Are:
- You have very strong technical competency, specifically with Word, Excel, PowerPoint - and general competency with using web applications
- You are confident and a proactive self-starter who is skilled in taking initiative and working well independently
- You demonstrate a high degree of adaptability to work in a rapidly growing, post start up organization
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You have solid work ethic and a team player attitude
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.