Executive Assistant at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the SVP of Customer & Partner Success. The ideal candidate will be proactive, flexible, resourceful and efficient while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism. The candidate will serve as a strategic partner to the SVP of Customer & Partner Success, helping them most effectively support her team and organization. Smartsheet is a fast-growing, award-winning Collaborative Work Management Software as a Service (SaaS) company. This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Act as a strategic partner to the SVP of Customer & Partner Success, as well as additional leaders on the team, helping keep them on track and providing ongoing advice on how to support the needs of the organization.
- Manage communications, email, and calendaring for the SVP of Customer & Partner Success, in addition to other leaders on the team.
- Plan and coordinate various meetings and internal and external events.
- Liaison with company leaders, members of the board of directors, customers, partners and other teams on behalf of the SVP of Customer & Partner Success.
- Maintain the team’s quarterly goals and objectives through Smartsheet.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with team members and with other assistants, including supporting other executive assistants and office team members to maintain continuity and best practices.
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries and manage expense reports.
- Take on ad hoc projects as they arise based on interest in learning and as time permits.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant, Operations Analyst/Manager or similar role
- IT literate with comfort using Smartsheet, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google for Work and Microsoft Office.
- Positive, can do attitude, exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Ability to manage highly sensitive or confidential situations and information with professionalism.
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment, and effectively handle tasks under pressure.