Executive Assistant to VP of Customer Experience (CX)Company Description
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving. 9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform-TM to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate.
Expectations for Success
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic individual to support our VP of Customer Experience (CX). In this role, you will not only help with administrative tasks, but you will be a true business partner focusing on objectives and strategy, project planning, internal team communications, and external customer meetings. An ideal candidate would be someone who is a self-starter, incredibly organized, inventive and efficient. You will see the company objectives at a high level and be able to point the executives and their teams in a direction that helps move the needle towards those goals. You will have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently, and be comfortable making decisions with minimal oversight or mentorship. Being flexible and having a sense of humor while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
A Day in the Life
- Internal and External Comms. The EA will help create and design presentations for both executives both internally at Qualtrics and externally for prospects and customers. Write and proof global communications including emails, memos and announcements for the larger customer experience and brand experience organizations.
- Project Manager. The EA will own project management and planning for annual, bi-annual, quarterly, and monthly business meetings; team offsites; fiscal year budgeting exercises; space planning for teams; and more. The EA will ensure all meetings are essential to moving the needle towards company big bet/goal completion.
- Rhythm of Business Coordination. You will manage the master schedule by arranging meetings and ensuring that the executives are spending their time effectively on the priorities that matter.
- Strategic Researcher. Part of the day-to-day role for the EA will involve taking over some of the basic research to support the business (e.g. see around corners to proactively solve potential issues and understand if we are making progress in areas necessary to goal completion).
- Administrative Assistant. The EA will help set and track agendas for given meetings, take notes and/or action items to document the decisions made in meetings, submit expenses monthly, and provide other administrative support as needed.
- Travel and Logistics. You will manage some travel and logistics associated with travel.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Past Executive Assistant experience is required. Preference for a fast-paced, tech startup environment.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting an engineering organization, understanding agile processes and workflows preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay on top of and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Consistently produced work with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Consistently deliver high-quality professional customer service to internal and external customers with the ability to be personable and happy to help in a variety of situations.
- Visionary spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks.
- Adaptive: tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction.
- Self-starter, taking initiative on new tasks with little guidance or oversight.
- Work collaboratively with all other executive admins at headquarters and remote locations to maintain a smoothly working corporate environment.
- The utmost level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.